Once the humble dairy barn of Woolstone Manor Farm, Cottons Cottage now offers a very special place to stay for couples and families looking for self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall.
Rustic charm meets contemporary convenience
As a traditional, stone barn, Cottons Cottage has the picture perfect appeal of a quintessential rural retreat. Parts of the property date back to the 1600s. A time when the original occupants were the dairy cattle grazing the surrounding farmland. This history brings a unique charm to the property.
With open, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, the barn was renovated to a high standard, not only to create comfortable holiday accommodation but to retain the charm of its heritage.
Exposed beams, slate floors, calming colour schemes, twinkling lights & pretty vintage touches. Clean, simple styling gives the cottage a luxurious yet laid-back appeal.
You’re on holiday – let’s make life easy.
Everything you need to prepare and serve lazy breakfasts and laid-back evening feasts
- Newly fitted, light grey kitchen
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Oven & hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Comfortable dining area with seating for four
- Outside table for alfresco eating
We’ve added lots of extras because there are some things you can’t do withou
- Television with Freeview channels and NetFlix
- Comfy mattresses, fluffy duvets and crisp linen
- Towels provided
- Hive heating to make sure the temperature is always just right
- Iron and ironing board
Curl up with a book. Gather around the table for dinner. Snuggle on the sofa and plan a week of adventures. Cottons Cottage is a place to simply enjoy being together.
Get good night’s sleep & return home refreshed
Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom
Second bedroom with two single beds and ensuite shower room
Family-friendly holiday accommodation so you can simply enjoy your time together
Some of the things we provide to make your trip stress-free
- Travel cot (95cm x 65cm). Please bring your own linen
- Feeding chair with detachable tray
- A selection of plastic cups, plates & cutlery
- Changing mat
- Night light
- The cottage is on one level (no need for stair gates)
- Enclosed garden for safe outdoor play
- Playmat & toy box
- Black out blind
- Buckets, spades & beach toys
- Windbreak and beach tent for shelter
- Tots playbarn & games room
A few need to know snippets
- In general, bookings are for 7 days, Friday to Friday.
- Short breaks are available outside of school holidays.
- This is a single floor property. All accommodation is on one floor so there are no stairs.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- No pets.
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.